Donations Can Be Made Several Ways
- Direct donation via PayPal
- If you are a Facebook user, sponsor a Facebook Fundraiser for your Birthday! Keep in mind that you'll be asked to provide the following information when creating a birthday fundraiser:
- The nonprofit you want to raise money for
- The amount of money you want to raise
- The date you want your fundraiser to end
- A title and description for your fundraiser
- Write a check and mail it to us at "3201 C Street Suite 110, Anchorage AK 99503"
- Amazon Smile - Doing your regular shopping through the AmazonSmile system is a great way to support the Center because Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of each purchase to us. If you have not thought to do this, it’s a great way to help us earn some additional funds.
- Pick Click Give - as of March 2020 the Alaska Center for FASD is recognized by the Alaska Community Foundation as approved to accept donations via the Pick Click Give system. When filing for your next Permanent Fund Dividend, please consider a donation of part or all of that check to us!