The Alaska Center for FASD is still a small non-profit in the early development stages. All the work we do is currently being provided by members of our Board of Directors at no cost to the community. HOWEVER, we have several areas where we lack expertise and members of the Anchorage or statewide community might be able to help us. We are currently looking for
- Someone with social media savvy who could help us spread our messages more effectively
- Someone with website management expertise to help us maintain & update the site
- Folks who have activities/businesses that might want to donate or volunteer their services or goods to support the Teen, Teen Parent, or Adult Support Groups
- Folks who would like to teach the Teens various skills-art, improv, music, etc.
- FASD story gathering ‘manager’…
If you have an interest in helping us, please contact us through email or call us at 907-249-6641